When news happens send us your pictures, video and views. Text BE to 80360 or contact us by email
Fire crews tackle Sherborne chimney fire
8:21am Tuesday 26th February 2013 in Latest
Fire crews tackled a chimney fire at a thatched house in North Dorset.
The chimney fire, last night, at the Sherborne property was tackled using a chimney kit and crews used water jets to dampen down the thatch outside.
Fire fighters then inspected the property just after midnight (26) to check there was no risk of fire to the thatch.