When news happens send us your pictures, video and views. Text BE to 80360 or contact us by email
Woodburner sparks Broadwindsor bungalow fire
8:38am Thursday 6th December 2012 in Latest
HEAT from a woodburning stove is thought to have caused a fire in a wooden chalet-style bungalow.
Four fire engines from Charminster and Beaminster were called to the blaze at a farm in Templeman’s Ash, near Broadwindsor at 7.33pm last night.
The fire was put out by 8.55pm.
The blaze caused severe damage to the room with the stove in and moderate damage to the rest of the property.