SOLD BY CONNELLS ***NO FORWARD CHAIN*** This detached bungalow situated in Northbourne, within the Hill View School catchment area. Boasting TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, double glazing, a 13' X 7' CONSERVATORY, ORP and a car port. Viewing's are highly recommended!!
***NO FORWARD CHAIN*** This detached bungalow situated in Northbourne, within the Hill View School catchment area. Boasting TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, double glazing, a 13' X 7' CONSERVATORY, ORP and a car port. Viewing's are highly recommended!!
Double glazed door to side aspect.
Double lazed door to front aspect. Radiator. Loft access. Storage cupboard housing gas and electrics.
Lounge 13' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Gas fire place. Wall lights. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Doors to extended area with floor to ceiling windows.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door to conservatory. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, a sink/drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, radiator, central heating boiler and pantry cupboard.
Conservatory 13' 63" x 7' 2" ( 5.56m x 2.18m )
UPVC and part brick built construction. Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' into bay x 10' ( 3.96m into bay x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Suite comprising of shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls and radiator.
Enclosed by brick wall with gates leading to driveway with parking for several vehicles. Shingled area with tree borders.
Gates leading from driveway to car port. Enclosed large and sunny rear garden, mainly paved with shrub borders and purpose built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.