**READY MADE FTB HOME** This one bedroom home with spare room/nursery/study is ideal for first time buyers looking for a house situated in a quiet location in Bearwood.The property has had a NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM FITTED & has been updated throughout.The property offers NO FORWARD CHAIN!!
***READY MADE FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME*** This one bedroom home is ideal for first time buyers looking for a house situated in a quiet location in Bearwood. The property has had a NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM FITTED and been updated throughout. The property offers NO FORWARD CHAIN and VIEWING TODAY is highly recommended!!
Entrance Hall 3' 2" x 5' 5" ( 0.97m x 1.65m )
Single glazed door to the side aspect and single glazed window to the front aspect. Carpet. Electric point.
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.86m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect. TV point. Telephone point. Electric fire. Boiler. Understairs cupboard. Coved plastered ceilings.
Kitchen 5' 10" x 6' 7" ( 1.78m x 2.01m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, a sink drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob, tiled splashbacks, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, laminate flooring and plastered ceiling.
Stairs from lounge. Carpet. Plastered ceiling.
Bedroom One 9' 1" max x 7' 9" ( 2.77m max x 2.36m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Carpet. Plastered ceiling.
Nursery Room/ Study 10' 1" x 4' 1" ( 3.07m x 1.24m )
Carpet. Coved ceiling. Loft access.
Bathroom 7' 3" max x 5' 10" ( 2.21m max x 1.78m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect. Bath with mixer taps, wall mounted shower attachment and shower screen, shower wash hand basin, low level W/C, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled floor and coved and plastered ceiling.
Laid to lawn with pathway to side leading to driveway providing off road parking for one car.
Mainly shingled with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.