This 2 DOUBLE bedroom DETACHED bungalow has been fully refurbished to include new Double Glazed windows and Doors, LOFT with potential for conversion subject to building regs, a new 18' x 14' newly fitted kitchen with french doors out to a generous garden and a GARAGE! NO FORWARD CHAIN!!
This 2 DOUBLE bedroom DETACHED bungalow has been fully refurbished to include new Double Glazed windows and Doors, LOFT with potential for conversion subject to building regs, Re-plastered, part Re-wired and also boasts a new 18' x 14' newly fitted kitchen with french doors out to a generous garden and a GARAGE!! NO FORWARD CHAIN!
Loft hatch. Radiator.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Radiator. Coved and plain plastered ceiling.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 2" x 14' ( 5.54m x 4.27m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects. UPVC double glazed french doors to rear garden. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, gas cooker with gas hob, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, combi boiler, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows to the side and front aspects. Radiator. Coved and plain plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the side aspect. Suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment and shower screen, wash hand basin with vanity, close coupled W/C, tiled and heated towel rail.
Part laid to lawn with concrete driveway leading to garage.
A large private rear garden laid mainly to lawn with concrete driveway to the right and detached garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.