Bolton Close, Bournemouth £160,000
Connells - Southbourne
Phone the agent:
Request more details »
Send me homes like this by email daily / weekly
*SEA VIEWS *No Forward Chain *DOUBLE GLAZING *Gas Radiator Heating *THREE BEDROOMS
Accessed via personal door. Picture rail.
Lounge/ Diner 12' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and with sea views. Radiator. Television point. Smooth set ceiling. Picture rail.
Range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with worksurfaces over. Incorporating a stainless steel single bowl sink drainer unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Gas cooker point. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Textured ceiling. Door leading to the fire escape. Housed gas fired combination boiler and shelving. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed window. Space for fridge/ freezer. Fuse box.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with sea views. Radiator. Smooth set ceiling. Picture rail.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Picture rail.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator. Picture rail. Textured ceiling.
Suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over. Low level wc and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Textured ceiling. Double glazed obscured window to the side aspect.
Communal gardens. Parking is done on a first come first served basis.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.